What causes abdominal bloating post an unprotected intercourse?
It could be Acid peptic disease.
The symptoms that you have described are not related to HIV.
As you are tested Negative for HIV,you can feel relaxed.
Bloating in the abdomen is most likely to be due to Acid peptic disease.I prescribe Proton pump inhibitor like RABEPRAZOLE along with prokinetic Levosulpiride to my patients with similar complaints.
Bubble growling can be due to Irritable bowel syndrome caused by Anxiety.Please relax.Do regular exercise. I prescribe Pre and probiotic capsule to my patients if there is no improvement after lifestyle modifications.
Please consult your doctor regularly for any change of medication.
Nothing to worry.
Hope I answered your query. If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
Neuropathy also is not related to HIV.
Pins and needles are due to neuropathy and is not related to HIV.
HIV when it is symptomatic, we call AIDS.Here , the immune system is lowered and leads to opportunistic infections.
That doesn't mean each and every complaint is related to AIDS.It takes many years to develop AIDS after acquiring HIV.
As your two tests were negative, nothing to worry.
Western Blot test is reliable and you can get it done and be relaxed.
Hope I answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominal bloating causes
- Abdominal bloating caused by growth hormone
- Believing post-nasal drip causing abdominal bloating what to do
- Painful intercourse and abdominal bloating
- Abdominal bloating post salpingectomy surgery
- Does simvastatin cause abdominal bloating
- Stomach and abdominal bloating causes
- What causes abdominal bloating after a hysterectomy
- Can fibroids cause abdominal bloating
- What causes abdominal bloating with weight gain