What causes a white secretion on the area under the skin of the penis?
It is completely normal.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
The area under the skin is called corona of penis and it has many number of glands which secrete a white substance called smegma. It is essential and normal as it keeps the area friction free between skin and penis neck.
I must assure you that it is completely normal and there is nothing to worry about it. In addition I will also request you to maintain the local hygiene and continue washing area while taking bath or so.
I hope this helps you.
Dr. Ashok Kumar, Psychiatrist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes white substance formation under the foreskin of penis
- What causes bumps under crown of penis head
- What could cause a lump under the penis
- What could cause pimple under the glands of the penis
- What causes dark patches under penis head
- What causes a clamy skin penis
- Can cleaning under the skin cause irritation in penis
- What causes discoloured patch causing itching under penis foreskin
- What causes dryness under the head of the penis
- Noticed white discoloration on penis tip underlying cause