What causes a warm sensation in armpits, neck and groin area?
please go for basic blood work up and clinical examination
Dear XXXXXXX welcome to HCM and thanks for choosing us.
I share your concerns about your symptoms. Raised temperature indicates increased vascularity or increased blood supply. This increase in blood supply could be due to infections or high blood pressure levels. At times even anaemia may present like this. Hyperthyroidism is also a possibility in your case. You need to visit a physician for clinical examination and basic blood work up to come to a diagnosis.
Please visit your doctor for examination and diagnosis. You can request him for blood work up.
I hope my reply will benefit you . Please feel free to contact us for more information. I wish you good health. Thanks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes numbness in the groin
- What causes groin cramps
- What causes a squeezing sensation in neck
- What causes burning sensations in groin and upper thighs
- What could be causing pain in groin
- What causes groin sweating
- Lump in neck and groin causes
- What causes abnormal sensation in neck near throat
- Feeling pulsating sensation on neck what is causing this feeling
- What causes droopy groin