What causes a tingling sensation on penis head?

Posted on Thu, 8 Jan 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: Hi recently i have been feeling a tinging sensation on the head of my penis, and the head of penis feels very sensitive.
recently i have been through very stress..
and in diet i have added organic cottage cheese to my diet, and it contains live and active cultures.
I want to know the reason and how to cure it.

Details:
It started a couple weeks back. I was very tensed those days, it was something that was on my head 24/7 that was keeping my stressed. i did not give enough attention towards it. But i felt my penis tip to be sensitive.
for example when laying on my bead when i was sexually fantasizing, and the penis was getting erect.. and touching the trouser, it felt tingling sensation. And i felt like it is making my sperm travel faster to my penis, like premature ejaculation or something.
i fantasize every night, but i have quit masturbating. doing some pelvic floor exercises also.
last night i was checking my exam result online. and i saw an F because i failed to submit a paper, and yesterday was the last day. I got enormously tensed, and i felt a rush of sperm to my penis, i felt like the need to ejaculate it.
i went to the bath room, shook my penis gently, i ejaculated while my penis was semi erect not full erect.
i have felt decline in my sleep erections, and tingling is now constant on the head of the penis. And i am also finding it difficult to get an erection, because i cant concentrate on it and i dont feel the desire.

What could be the reason, please help me out.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is due to Anxiety.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have high level of stress which seems to be main cause for your symptoms

In absence of any organic cause the cause of Erectile dysfunction ,premature ejaculation and feeling of tingling in penis or other sexual disturbances is mostly due to anxiety.

Please consult qualified Psychiatrist for clinical assessment and counselling .

I can assure you that all these problems are of temporary in nature and bound to get resolved over a period of time .

Please stay calm and get yourself engaged in social activities .sports .reading etc so that it will help to reduce your stress level.

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 7 hours later
is the tingling sensation in my penis also going to go away with time?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Being a part of anxiety .It will also go away.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up.
Tingling over the glans penis will also go away gradually .
Tanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 9 hours later
I have one final question, the strength of penis, sleep erections etc
will also become normal and regular right?
Brief Answer:
Yes everything will get resolved with treatment from Psychiatrist.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for writing again .All your symptoms will go away with counselling and treatment by Psychiatrist .
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist