What causes a swollen stomach?
Please give details.
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
Please give detailed history for me to assist you better.
Since when have you been suffering from this?
Any nausea, vomiting, loose stools or constipation?
Any other symptoms like fever, chills, bodyache?
Any other symptoms, investigations, treatment?
Awaiting for your feedback.
As discussed in details below.
Noted that ultrasound shows fatty liver grade-1 only, has irregular menses but the ovary tests are normal and there is complaint of swollen stomach.
This may then be due to obesity or fat accumulation.
You have not answered the questions I have asked, please give detailed history.
Diet: should of low fat, no fried foods otherwise normal diet as she must be taking comprising of the foods, fruits and beverages that suit her the most. Try to avoid anything with sugar.
Regular exercises also have a great role and depend upon her lifestyle.
Also consult a Gynecologist for clinical evaluation, examination, investigations to get the cause of irregular menses and get appropriate treatment as this also helps.
I hope this answers your query.
Please give feedback and detailed history.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of a swollen stomach
- Pid causes a swollen stomach
- What is the cause for stomach cramps and swollen gums
- Cause of swollen stomach
- What could cause a swollen stomach for an aged person
- Cause for swollen face and bloated stomach
- Swollen gum stomach causes
- Break hymen cause stomach swollen
- What could cause heavy bleeding with swollen stomach
- Hard swollen stomach causes toddler