What causes a sudden pull and soreness in lower abdomen while running?
seem to also have a lot of gas right now.
Hello and thank you for your question.
It sounds like you have a strained muscle in your abdomen. It can take this a few weeks to heal so avoid things that irritate it and avoid heavy lifting.
Here are some things to make it feel better:
1) take ibuprofen as needed
2) apply warm compresses or soak in a warm tub a few times a day
3) take a multivitamin and extra vitamin C daily
4) don't do vigorous stretching until it heals, though mild stretching is okay
If the pain becomes severe, something else could be going on so see a doctor immediately if this happens
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Having sudden pain in lower abdomen what is causing this
- What causes dizziness while running
- What causes cramping pain in lower abdomen while urinating
- What causes movement in lower abdomen
- What causes lower abdomen to twitch
- What causes discomfort in chest while running
- Bruise on lower abdomen feeling sore cause
- What could cause a sudden pain on the lower abdomen
- What causes running nosecoldheadache and sore throat
- What causes soreness in lower stomach