What causes a sudden onset of abdominal cramping, fecal incontinence and dizziness?
Please provide additional information
I can certainly understand your concern
Before guiding you further I would like to know the following
Since how long you had these symptoms ?
Have you taken any tests like Ultrasound abdomen or Upper Gastrointestinal endoscopy ? If yes can you upload the reports on our website
Can you specify the complete list of medications taken so far ?
Once I receive your answers I will guide you thoroughly
Awaiting your reply.
No major issues
As the majority of the Gastrointestinal work up is found out to be normal, nothing to worry much.
These symptoms might be due to altered motor function in the past. It's advisable to consider a Coloscopic study if symptoms recur.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Suresh Heijebu
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of fecal incontinence?
- Fecal incontinence causes
- Fecal incontinence and farting
- Mri for compressed nerves causing fecal incontinence
- Fecal incontinence causes and treatment
- Fecal incontinence while pregnant
- Fecal incontinence and puberty in male
- Fecal incontinence and probiotics
- What causes anal fissure and fecal incontinence
- Intermittent fecal incontinence
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails