What causes a sudden feeling of fear and fatigue?
every year I am going for genereal heart checkup tests and obusolutely fine all tests 2d and tmt and other bold tests.... but my problem is somtimesi have got sudden one kind of feeling just two seconds ...that feeling is like sudden grip loss and getting fear immidetly likesomthing is goingon and I felt very tired for hour because of that...I went to doctors many time they said simple it is anxiety....
Please get yourself tested for absence seizures
Thanks for using healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
From the available description I think before terming it anxiety there is need to rule out absence seizures. Although it is rare for a 39 year young male but your description vividly matches with absence seizures.
For ruling out this you need one electoencephalogram (EEG) from the nearby center. A typical pattern often noticed on the EEG to indicate toward absence seizures.
I hope this helps you.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Feeling fatigued after bowel movement what is causing this
- What could cause fatigue
- What causes fatigue and tiredness
- What causes fatigue and dizziness
- What causes your body to feel fatigued
- What causes sudden fatigue and palpitations
- What causes nausea and fatigue
- What causes adrenal fatigue symptoms
- What is the cause of unusual fatigue
- Atenol causes sudden fatigue