What causes a soft squishy bump behind the head?
Please, upload an image for review!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this bump that you have reported. I will like to take a look at an image. This way, I can provide a personalized and helpful response. Without reviewing an image, the response may just be very generic and not helpful.
We can offer better than this and I will like that you benefit from all our expertise.
To upload an image, click on the upload icon to the right of your dashboard and follow the onscreen instructions. You may also send it directly to customer service at YYYY@YYYY and request that it should be uploaded to your query.
I hope to hear from you and promise to respond promptly. Until next, I wish you well.
Thank you for you response, I will send you a photo within 3 hours.
All my best wishes
THis could be a cyst or fat deposit!
The image doesn't really do justice as the bump is not easily visible. Regarding all the details gathered through our discussions, this is suggestive of a possible fluid filled cavity or fat deposit. Neither of these constitutes an emergency and needs no immediate evaluation if she has no pains. I will suggest that she remembers to show this to her doctor when sh next goes in for a regular appointment if there are no other symptoms to worry about here. This alone doesn't require a new appointment except if there is pain.
I hope this helps and keep me updated on what you choose to do>
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes irritation and red bumps on penis head
- Bumps behind tongue causes
- What causes hard bump behind the ear
- What causes bumps under crown of penis head
- What can cause a bump behind the right molar
- What causes bumps on the head
- What s causing headache behind the head on left side
- What causes pus bumps on the back of your head
- What causes itchy bumps behind the neck area
- What causes bump after hitting head