What causes a soft lump on jaw bone behind molar tooth?
Eruption bulge of wisdom tooth , inflammation.
Thanks for consulting Healthcare magic.
This is Dr. Priyanka Tiwari answering your query.
I have read your query and understand your concern. As far as soft lump on jaw bone behind molar tooth is concerned this can be due to two possibilities -It can be Eruption bulge of wisdom tooth or due to inflammation in gum (gingivitis ) secondary to trauma or deposition of food debris in subgingival area of gums .
Can you upload image of soft lump that will be more helpful for me to arrive at conclusion and give you proper diagnosis? You have a feature to upload the image by yourself on the right side of this query page. Please utilize it. Alternatively, you can mail the images to YYYY@YYYY with subject line as 'Attention to Dr. Priyanka Tiwari'.
Based on detail provided I will suggest you some home remedies -
-Do warm saline rinses 3 to 4 times a day .
- Maintain proper oral hygiene by brushing and use chlorhexidine mouthwash regularly .
-You can apply ointment like stolin gum paint on soft lump.
- You can take medicine like Diclomol SP or Zerodol SP for pain and swelling by consulting with your local doctor.
Awaiting for picture to comment further .
Hope I have answered your query and this will help you .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is a tooth lump bone
- Causes of a lump on collar bone
- What could cause painful lump behind the back of tooth
- What can cause a bump behind the right molar
- Molar tooth cause fever
- What causes lump below jaw bone
- Tooth infection cause lump under jaw
- Can abscess in the molar tooth cause back pain
- Decayed molar tooth causing post nasal drip
- What causes molar pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for pain in wisdom tooth
- Suggest treatment for swollen tonsils
- What causes gritty feeling under the tongue?
- Suggest treatment for yellowish teeth and bleeding gums
- What is the time of eruption of permanent upper and lower teeth?
- What causes salty taste in mouth?
- How can bad breath be treated
- What causes swelling on collar bone?
- What causes foul taste in mouth?
- Suggest remedy for foul smell from mouth