What causes a small white lesion below the eye in toddlers?
It is not problamatic, no need to be worried.
Welcome to Health care magic
I am Dr. DADAPEER K, an Ophthalmologist and I will be answering your question.
I reviewed your history and the photo attached with the question.
The photo shows a small skin lesion below the eye and there are no signs of active infection like redness. If he is not having any pain, then no treatment is required. This will resolve slowly over 2-3 weeks.
If there is pain, then it needs to be treated by the use of antibiotic eye ointment.
Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes poor circulation in toddlers
- What causes a toddlers temperature to spike
- What causes boils on toddlers
- What causes weakness in a toddlers legs
- What causes extreme fear in a toddler
- What causes fever in toddlers
- What causes a toddlers liver to enlarge
- What causes constipation in toddlers
- What causes white stuff under eye lids
- What causes redness in toddlers private