question-icon

What causes a small white lesion below the eye in toddlers?

Posted on Fri, 22 May 2015
Question: MY BABY BOY HAS A 2 YEARS OLD & WHITE FUNSHI ON UNDER LEFT EYES,IT IS PROBLEMATIC OR NOT PLS SUZZEST ME
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K (1 hour later)
Brief Answer:
It is not problamatic, no need to be worried.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Welcome to Health care magic

I am Dr. DADAPEER K, an Ophthalmologist and I will be answering your question.

I reviewed your history and the photo attached with the question.

The photo shows a small skin lesion below the eye and there are no signs of active infection like redness. If he is not having any pain, then no treatment is required. This will resolve slowly over 2-3 weeks.
If there is pain, then it needs to be treated by the use of antibiotic eye ointment.

Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.

Thank you
With regards
Dr. Dadapeer K

Ophthalmologist