What causes a small spot on top of the foot?
Kindly upload images
Hello. Thank you.
I am Dr kakkar (Dermatologist and Venereologist). I have noted your concern.
I request you to kindly upload an image of the affected area in "Reports Section" so that I am able to guide you better.
Images not received
Unfortunately I have not received any images.
I request you to kindly upload the images again in "Reports Section".
You may also mail me the images at YYYY@YYYY with the subject line of the mail as 'Attention :Dr. Kakkar'.
Kindly contact customer care service of HealthcareMagic for any assistance.
The darkened area around the scab is post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. It will resolve gradually in 3-4 weeks after the wound and inflammation resolves. I suggest you to apply a topical antibiotic e.g either Neosporin ointment(triple antibiotic) or Mupirocin 2 % ointment, twice daily for the eroded/scabbed area. I also suggest you to take an oral Vitamin C supplement daily as it would help resolve the pigmentation faster.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes orange spot under foot
- What causes stinging and burning pain on top of foot
- What causes small hands
- What causes small purple spots inside the thighs
- What causes swelling in foot
- What causes small red spots on skin
- What is the cause of stiff foot
- What can cause callus like spot on the foot
- What causes red spots on the top of your mouth
- What stds cause small bald spots
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body