What causes a small painless red mark on penis head?
A photo &following information are needed...
Can you send a photo of red mark?
Does it hurt? itch? penile discharge?
history of unprotected sex with unknown person? sharing utensils with others /non family members?
Any other health problem you are having?
No other health problems noticed
Did you get the picture
Yes, I got the picture; following opinion....
Thank you for providing the photo.
I have noted the red mark on the tip of your penis and seems to be related possibly to:
- trauma during sex (if hard or dry sex is applied)
- temporary inflammation as a possible reaction to any new cleansing products you might be using recently
If no other symptom, then, I advise to keep a good genital hygiene and always practice safe sex.
To my opinion, should wait for a few more days if any improvement. If not, I advise to run biopsy of the red mark to rule out genital warts.
Hope it was of help!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause for red dots on penis head
- What causes irritation and red bumps on penis head
- What causes small red bump on shaft of the penis
- What causes ulcer on the head of penis
- What causes small pimples on penis
- What causes redness on the penis
- What causes swelling in penis head
- What causes red on head of penis
- What causes redness and small cuts on penis
- What causes red spots on head of penis