What causes a small itchy bump on the sternum below the clavicles?
Dermadew soap, calamine lotion, oral antihistamine. Kindly upload the pictures
Welcome to HCM.
Thank you for the post.
I have gone through your query.
It would be better if you can upload the pictures of the affected area for better assessment and to provide you with specific advice.
Presently I would suggest you to avoid scratching as it increases the risk of secondary infection.
Wash the affected the area with soap like dermadew and apply calamine lotion with alovera to the affected area. In case of severe itching, I would have asked you to take over the counter oral antihistamine.
This provisional advice provided by me is based entirely on the input provided to me. I would suggest examination by the doctor.
I hope this suggestion might be of some help to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe abdominal pain just below sternum
- What causes severe stabbing pain under the sternum
- What cause experiencing chest movements in sternum area
- What could cause pressure around sternum
- What causes a big lump below sternum
- What causes pain in sternum under the clavicle
- Flutter below sternum causes
- Sternum discomfort painful breathing what is causing this
- Pain below sternum causes
- What causes a large lump at sternum