What causes a small hard lump on the penis?

Dr. Noble Zachariah

Posted on Tue, 6 Sep 2016 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: Hi. I visited a urologist two years ago with a small hard lump in my penis about half the size of a pea.He did a scan and said it was likely Peyronies.He made an appointment for three months and scanned again .it was bigger but this time he said it was calcium deposit.another appointment six months later he said the same thing.So he indicated that there was nothing to be concerned about That was about a year ago..Now I am concerned as it is now bigger and there are a few more small lumps He has seen this three times .Should i be worried ? if its just calcium build up i am not concerned.
Answered by Dr. Noble Zachariah 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
As the urologist is not considering any other diagnosis, don't worry

Detailed Answer:
Welcome and thanks for the query.
Thickening of the fibrous tissue and calcium deposits may occur in the penis and is visualized by the ultrasound examination. Since your urologist has done the ultrasound examination and is sure of the diagnosis, there's nothing to worry.
Do get back to me if you have further questions.