What causes a small bump on the left side of penis?
is it on skin or inside skin? Can you upload image if visible?
Thanks for writing to us.
First of all never hesitate to ask or narrate your problem to doctor. The more you give the information, better the diagnosis, treatment and results.
If you do not have any pain, discharge, redness or difficulty in urinating or in sex/masturbation, probably no serious problem is there.If anything is there please let me know.
Considering your age and size of bump(bb gun bb) likely possibility that it is normal hair follicle.
Just palpate it and check that is it on the skin of penis or below the skin on penis tissue itself. If feasible please upload clear image.
I can comment after that there is need to see a doctor or not.
Hope I have answered your query, Iw ill be happy to help further.
just relax, no need to see a doctor at this point
Thanks for information.
If it is not on skin and not palpable in flaccid stage, nothing to worry.
It is likely penis tissue with some venule. During erection when blood flow increases to penis lump is palpable.
No redness or puss are also in favor of nothing serious.
Please accept it as a normal occurrence.
If you feel pain, increase in size gradually or any discharge/discoloration then only need to see a doctor.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What caused small cuts inside the foreskin of penis
- What causes small red bump on shaft of the penis
- What is the cause of red bumps on penis
- What causes bumps near the frenulum of the penis
- What causes bumps in the base of penis
- What causes small pimples on penis
- What causes bumps in the tip of penis
- What causes redness and small cuts on penis
- What causes painful bump on each side of penis
- What causes small flesh colored bump on my penis head