What causes a small bump on pubis?
Dosent itch doesnt hurt
Seems to be genital wart, skin biopsy to confirm
I have gone through the pictures you sent in and noted the bump you are referring.
As long as it doesn't itch, or hurt and noted just recently, it seems to be a genital wart.
However, a skin biopsy is advised to confirm it.
Usually, it can be left untreated as might subside on its own.
It is great that your last pap test resulted negative. You should keep doing regular pap tests.
Hope it answered to your query!
Hi back my dear,
Genital warts can be transmitted through sexual activities and by sharing utensils with infected people especially if you visit gym, SPA or other public activities and if your husband does not have any similar lesion.
In your case, if the bump appeared recently, it might be wart. To confirm/rule it out, I advise to run further biopsy and a close examination by a dermatologist.
If the bump was always there and not just showed up, then, it might be a skin nevus. Once again, skin biopsy can confirm it.
Yes, can follow up with your gyno
Yes, my dear. can see your gyno and keep following up with him/her.
If no more questions, please do not forget to close this discussion and leave a positive feedback.
Take care !
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes small red bump on shaft of the penis
- What is causing a small bump near the anus
- What causes small bumps under foreskin
- Cause for the bumps in the mons pubis
- What causes small bump near ear
- What causes painless small white bumps in mouth
- What causes small pink bump on hands
- What causes small bumps near nipples
- What causes small raised bumps on the shaft
- What caused a small bump on my pubis