What causes a skin tag on the left tonsil?
It is probably a mucosal tag which is an incidental finding but it would be better to comment once i get to see. Please send me the picture of your throat so that I can suggest you better.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Mucosal tags are normal and incidental and don't need to be treated if asymptomatic.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin tags removal and causes
- Skin tags causes and cures
- What causes skin tags around the rectum
- What causes skin tag
- What causes upper inner thigh skin tags
- Tonsil skin tag causes
- What causes skin tag on tongue
- What causes a skin tag with hemorrhage
- What virus causes skin tags
- What causes moles skin tags