What causes a skin tag on the left tonsil?
It is probably a mucosal tag which is an incidental finding but it would be better to comment once i get to see. Please send me the picture of your throat so that I can suggest you better.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Mucosal tags are normal and incidental and don't need to be treated if asymptomatic.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Skin tags removal and causes
- Skin tags causes and cures
- What causes skin tags around the rectum
- What causes skin tag
- What causes upper inner thigh skin tags
- Tonsil skin tag causes
- What causes skin tag on tongue
- What causes a skin tag with hemorrhage
- What virus causes skin tags
- What causes moles skin tags
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?