What causes a site of cut wound in the shaft of the penis?
condom will not cover that area . Is it safe to have sex and
Can you get any STD or STI from that ?
Yes.STDs transmission possible if either is infected.
Thank you for query .I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
Welcome to health care magic.
If the site of cut wound can come in contact with infected blood products or secretions ( vaginal) during intercourse, Then there are chances of transmission of STDs including HIV.
It may be better to avoid intercourse if there are chances of contact.You can proceed once the wound has healed.
If both are non infected partners there need not be any worries of transmission of STDs.
You can get back for any clarification.
Dr Bharatesh D Basti
Dermatologist and venerologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Wounded penis after intercourse causes and cure
- Penis shaft wounds causes
- What causes purplish tinge on wounds
- What causes cuts on penis
- What could cause a tear on the shaft of penis
- Causes of wounds on the penis
- What causes wound in tongue
- What causes scabs on the shaft of penis
- What can cause black skin in penis shaft
- What causes cracks shaft of penis