What causes a severe left lower middle back pain and passing of little urine despite having strong urge?
Possibly a herniated disc but also a urinary tract infection too.
Thank you for post your query.
I read carefully your question and I understand your concern.
You might have had a herniated disc or a compressed muscle.
But also you might have a urinary tract infection.
If I was your caring doctor I would recommend to consider doing a urine analyze to confirm or rule out infection.
Also, do an ultrasound to see how much residual urine there is after your try to empty your bladder and then if you are not being able to empty it, you should do further testing.
Take a painkiller for the back pain, and also use a local analgesic 3-4 times/day.
If worse or not better, I would recommend seeing a local doctor.
Hope this is helpful.
Dr. Klarida Papaqako, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe lower back pain
- What causes severe lower back pain and constipation
- Causes of severe back pain
- What causes blood in urine and severe back pain
- What causes middle back pain
- What causes severe back pain
- What causes trouble in urinating and lower back pain
- What causes left sided and lower back pain
- Severe lower back pain causes
- What causes lower back pain and blood in urine
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?