What causes a severe and persistent backache?
Spinal pathologies to consider.
It is necessary first for a correct diagnosis before to be treated.
Symptoms you describe indicate a problem with your spine, conditions such herniated disc disease, spondylosis, or paravertebral muscles damage should be considered and evaluated further.
Besides a medical examination by your Doctor, imaging studies such as spinal X-rays and MRI are necessary.
Please discuss with your doctor about these issues.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Erion Spaho, Neurologist, Surgical
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes backache with abdominal pain
- What is the treatment for severe backache
- What causes severe menstrual cramps with fatigue and backache
- What causes backache and burning after defecation
- What is the cause of lower backache during night
- What causes severe backache with stomach bloating
- Do tampons cause backache
- Persistant backache causes
- What causes backache with short breath
- Backache causes