What causes a red vertical rash on the abdomen?

Question
A red vertical rash line appeared on my tummy all of a sudden.. and about a month a ago a red surface rash appeared on my neck.. but went away in an hour or so
Mon, 16 Apr 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Picture needed

Detailed Answer:

I understand your concern, however I would need to see a picture to better understand the nature of this rash.
Also, are you on any kind of medication? Is this current rash line starting to fade already or is it getting worse? Did you come into contact with any kind of substance?
I will be waiting for the picture.
Regards.

Follow-up: What causes a red vertical rash on the abdomen? 5 hours later
Who do I email picture to??

Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 29 hours later
Brief Answer:
Email to YYYY@YYYY

Detailed Answer:
Hi again

You can upload the photos or you can send email to YYYY@YYYY and address it to my name: Dr Ornela Ademovi

Follow-up: What causes a red vertical rash on the abdomen? 3 hours later
Hi, I have provided some attachments. Please review them.

Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 10 hours later
Brief Answer:
Skin reaction

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for providing the image. I have reviewed it and my opinion is that it is not a rash that is caused by an internal condition but rather by skin contact with something, be it a chemical or a fabric.

To better help me understand, please answer the questions I asked in my previous reply.

Thank you.