What causes a red ring shaped bruise on the stomach?
The circle is reddish purple and it suddenly appaired, it has normal skin color in the middle .
I notice this a couple of days ago,to day it is bigger, about 7 cm in diameter.
I have not injured myself and it does not hurt.
Now I wonder what this could be and would be very thankful for any help to find out what this could be.
Better to do a coagulation profile test to rule out any problems.
Thank you for asking HCM.
I have gone through your query. It is better to do a coagulation profile test to rule out any problems with coagulation. You could have injured unknowingly or injured by tight clothing. Applying thrombophob ointment will be helpful for this.
Are you taking any medications. ?
Are you having any other health problems. ?
Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes ring shaped bruises
- Red bull causes bruise
- What causes painless dime shape bruises
- Cause for bruise in the stomach and the back
- What causes unexplained bruises
- Splotchy, red bruise causes
- What is the cause for itchy lower stomach and bruising
- What could cause redness bruise and bumps in eye
- What causes a bruise to harden
- What causes bruises on stomach and chest