What causes a red rash on the dorsum of a child?
Thanks for being at healthcaremagic
According to your complaints it can be an allergic reaction but I would recommend you to upload the photographs of the hands so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
Wait and let it settle on its own
In the picture you have uploaded I can appreciate slight redness with few red bumps.
I think its an allergic reaction.
I would recommend you to wait and let the reaction settle on its own since it has already improved a lot.
In case the reaction persists I recommend my patients to apply cortisone cream on the affected area twice daily along with anti-histaminic like Tablet Chlorpheniramine 2 mg Once daily at bedtime for the next 3-4 days.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes recurrance of red rash on face and neck
- What causes red rashes in a diabetic and glaucoma patient
- What causes itchy red rash on the penis
- What could cause red rashes on butt cheek
- What causes painful red rashes around the testicles
- What causes red rash on thighs
- What causes sudden red rash on pennis
- What causes red rash near left ear
- What is causing pain swelling and red rashes in breast
- What could cause red rashes on the penis gland