What causes a red and sore patch on the penis?
Seems to be due to a fungal infection.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query but would need further inputs. I would request you to upload an image of the affected area. However, based on the provided details it seems that you have a fungal infection. If that is the case, application of candid (clotrimazole) lotion topically twice or thrice a day for a week or so should provide relief.
Let me know if I could help further.
Sorry for the delay in replying. You can upload a picture using the facility on the upper right of this page. Alternatively, you can send an email to YYYY@YYYY with Query ID 278549 and Attn: Dr. Kunal Saha in the subject.
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Apply clotrimazole. Nothing else needs to be done. Not alarming.
Thanks for uploading the images. I have gone through them. It does not look concerning to me. If apprehensive, application of candid (clotrimazole) lotion topically twice or thrice a day for a week is all you need to do.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of red bumps on penis
- What causes sores on my penis
- What causes redness on the penis
- What causes red spots on penis
- What causes soreness and pain on the penis
- What causes red on head of penis
- What causes soreness in the tip of penis
- Whatc causes redness and soreness on penis
- What causes red patch on penis
- What is the cause of penis turning red