What causes a rash around urethra, painful urination and bumps on the testicles?
Mostly it is Genital Candidiasis .
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have what is called as Muco Cutaneous Genital Candidiasis .
This fungal infection is very common in individuals with type 2 diabetes .
Please get following basic test done to establish diagnosis
1) urine routine
2) Blood sugar on empty stomach and 2 hours after lunch to see status of diabetes
3) Swab test and culture of discharge from the lesion .
Take anti fungal medication like Fluconazole along with antibiotic like Ciprofloxacin twice daily and topical anti fungal cream Candid or Fluconazole to be applied over glans penis and affected area .
Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily.
Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals up completely.
Ensure to keep your diabetes well controlled .
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes red urethra with pain in penis
- What causes rashes and white bumps
- Frequent urination and tingling urethra causes
- What causes bumps and rashes on face
- What causes an itchy urethra
- What causes bumps near urethra
- What causes itching in the urethra
- What cause smell to urine and rash
- What causes blockage in the urethra
- What is the cause of pain in urethra
- Have stomach pain, fever and loose stool. On omniprzole and ciplox. Any...
- Have had cyst removed from lips and noticed rigidness. Will it cure on...
- On medication for BP, body pain and frequent urination. Getting weakness...
- Having pain in testicle and noticed dark skin on it. What to do?
- Took medication for neurological problem and never had a desire for...
- Experiencing prolonged menstrual periods. What to do?
- Have increase frequency and urgency of urination. Any treatment?
- Why does my penis look small when not erect?
- Having on and off mouth ulcer. What is causing this and how to get rid...
- Noticed movable lump on the side of abdomen. What could it be?