What causes a radiating warmth from the chest area under the sternum?
Acid reflux and Theracumin possible causes
Thanks for HCM.
The warmth you felt under your sternum could be due to gastroesophageal reflux.
The acidic contents of stomach reflux in to the food pipe causing this symptom.
The hiatal hernia that you have is a risk factor for reflux.
You can take prilosec for relief.
Theracumin that you took also can cause warmth that you have described.
If there is recurrent light headedness, please check your blood pressure and also get an EKG done.
I hope that answers your question.
With kind regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heartbeat like pulse underneath sternum
- What causes severe stabbing pain under the sternum
- What cause experiencing chest movements in sternum area
- What causes pain in the sternum and tingling on wrist
- What could cause pressure around sternum
- What causes a big lump below sternum
- What causes pain in sternum under the clavicle
- What causes the sternum more painful with diarrhea and nausea
- Sternum discomfort painful breathing what is causing this
- What causes a large lump at sternum
- Suggest treatment for poor skin fixation on the shaft of the penis
- Is there any relationship between salt cravings and parathyroid disorder?
- Suggest treatment for mild aortic blockage
- What causes a radiating warmth from the chest area under the sternum?
- Can Mucinex Sinus-Max be taken along with Gengraf, Prednisone and...
- Can Acetaminophen be taken while on Hydrocodone - Homatropine?
- What causes vision sensitivity to light and itching?
- What causes swelling on left side of face?
- Suggest treatment for lower back pain, anxiety, depression, frequent...
- What causes lightheadedness especially when moving around or bending?