What causes a person to have chills?

Question
age 36 male. no BP & Sugar. 85kg. business. going to places part of my job. past 4 days too much body pains & feeling chilled like shivering even though at room temperature. body temp. is normal & no food for 3days. severe body pains. nok headache. apetite is there but getting aversion to food. suggest proper medication plz
Thu, 7 Jun 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 10 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Get LFT

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the query. Do you have vomitings or nausea?
How is the urine? Did it reduce? How is the stool, any change?
I suggest you get Liver function test, Urine routine and Hemogram.
Meanwhile take these following:
1) ORS-L thrice a day for two days
2) Tab FLEXON thrice a day with food.
3) Syrup Health OK, 15ml twice a day.
4) Tab ALBENDA 400mg, one tablet only.

Let me know the report of the tests.

Follow-up: What causes a person to have chills? 44 minutes later
no vomitings but nausea is there a bit. stool is normal. urine quantity is normal. stll i have to go for LFT?? main problem is getting chills with out sweater or any blanket even at room temperature. & occassional body pains. intake of water is also reduced. feeling work apathy like daily activities & take rest mostly.

Answered by Dr. Suma Parinam 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes get tested

Detailed Answer:
ok some infection can be hidden without symptoms. You can add Tab PAN 40MG once a day in the morning before breakfast.