What causes a pea sized bump on the breast post breast augmentation surgery?
It could be Fibrocystic disease.
As per your description, it could be Fibrocystic disease.It doesn't look like Capsular contracture.
Ultrasound of the breast will give a clue and abscess will be ruled out.
Please consult your doctor and get an Ultrasound of the breast before Mammography.
Nothing to worry.
Hope I answered your query.If you come back after investigations, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 5 weeks post op breast augmentation
- Is vyvanse bad to take before breast augmentation surgery
- Breast augmentation post-op swelling
- Post-op breast augmentation
- Costochondritis after breast augmentation
- What are the risks involved in breast augmentation surgery
- Can costochondritis be caused by breast augmentation
- 6 weeks post breast augmentation
- What causes heartburn after breast augmentation
- Indigestion after breast augmentation surgery
- Having watery mucus in stools. Taking probiotic for gas and bloating....
- Had enlarged lymph node on thigh. Reason for pain in middle back and...
- Hernia surgery done. Having pain in leg while walking. How long will it...
- Itching, burning sensation and pain in anal area. Related to stomach...
- Got hit on head. Big lump appeared. No dizziness or memory loss. Worried...
- Feeling nauseous and abdominal pain after gall bladder removal. What...
- Having cough and sore throat. Can I consume herbalife f1 shake, tea and...
- Diarrhea and weight loss after operation. Not cured by medicine. How to...
- Having chest pain. Taking pan-d. ECG normal. What is causing this and cure?
- Had stent put in leg. Having discomfort in calf, pain and swelling in...