What causes a patch of thick skin on the back?
Question: I have a patch on my back which is like thick skin and is been increasing but does not hurt or is not itchy. the skin in middle is thick. what could it be
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
People also viewed
- Cause for coloured patch on the lower back
- What causes a splotchy back
- What causes lower back ache
- What causes allergy in back
- What causes severe back pain
- What causes brusing on lower back
- What is the cause of tingling back
- What causes dark patch in my back
- What causes fluttering in the back of the head
- What causes back spasms
Questions Answered By Dr. Kakkar S.
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body