What causes a painful lump in between lower part of the body?
I've been to doctors and told me to come back next week if had not gone have had for two months now not going away
It could be due to few causes.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and in my opinion it could be due to saebaceous cyst,folliculitis or perineal abscess.
Hot compression, neosprin cram and antibiotics are effective in its treatment.
If it persist than you should consult your treating physician and incision and drainage is advised.
Hope found useful ,feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes grissle lumps in your body
- What causes leftsided body pain
- What causes internal body lumps
- What causes painful lump in mouthjaw
- Pain on right part of body cause
- What are the causes of body pain
- What causes persistent body pain
- What causes painful lump in the labia
- What is the cause and treatment for body pain
- What causes constant body pain