What causes a mild rash in the groin area?
hello and thank you for sending the question.
Typically, rash in the groin on both sides can be related to a fungal infection. This can be controlled with a topical antifungal cream or powder.
I would recommend that you talk to your local pharmacist and obtain topical clotrimazole which again can be upcan be obtained without a prescription.
I would recommend that you apply the cream 2 to 3 times per day for 5 to 7 days. This should lead to gradual improvement of her symptoms. If not or if symptoms get worse then I would recommend that you talk to your primary care doctor for further consideration.
Thank you again for sending your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Groin rash causes
- Mild rash penis shaft
- Toddler mild rash legs
- Mild rash on back and low fever
- Mild rash sore throat
- What can cause rash on chest and groin
- Swollen ganglion#39s on neck mild rash on throat cough treatment
- Mild rash around torso on 5 year old
- Mild rash starting on torso in teenager
- Mild rash relent medicine