What causes a macular lesion on the glans penis?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Wed, 31 Aug 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I noticed about a week ago an irregular shaped white purplish greyish ulcer looking spot on my penile shaft on the top right side. Its dry flat and painless no discharge at all
Estimated about a 1/ 10 inch around about size if a ball bearing..
I did have a small pimple in the area that i squeezed real hard about a week ago..nothing happened ..until this ulceroys looking thing popped up
Im sending a photo
Can you tell me what this might be and if i should be concerened?

i have a couple of photos but dont know how to send?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 25 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please, upload an image for review!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I have read through and will appreciate an image to provide a personalized and helpful response to you. Without this, I might just be providing generic and non helpful information to you. seeing the lesion is capital in providing helpful and a personalized response to you.

To upload an image, click on the upload icon to the right of your dashboard and follow the onscreen instructions. You may also send it directly to customer service at YYYY@YYYY and request that it should be uploaded to your query.

I hope to hear from you and promise to respond promptly. Until next, I wish you well.

Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
e mailed question..

YYYY@YYYY

dr chobufo ditah

photos attached
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
This is not typical of any STD. Report progress to me within 5days!

Detailed Answer:

I have reviewed this information fully and this is not suggestive of any specific STD presentation. I will suggest that you rather monitor only at this this time. This macula has XXXXXXX most likely provoked an aggravated by the manipulation of the pimple which led to soft tissue injury and resultant desquamation. This will follow it natural course and resolve spontaneously without the need for any specific medical intervention.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.