What causes a lump on the eyebrow and swelling in the eye?
It could be due to inflammation.
The swelling might have caused due to unknown insect bite or some irritation.The lump could be due to induration.
Apply warm pack.
I prescribe anti inflammatory tablet to my patients with similar complaints.
Depending on the case,I add Antibiotic like Amoxycillin 500mg to my patients to prevent infection.
Nothing to worry.It will come down.
Hope I answered your query.If you have any questions, I will clarify further.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bump on eyebrow cause eyelid swelling
- Boil on eyebrow caused pink eye
- Eyebrow zit cause eye twitching
- Causes for spontaneous lumps in eyebrows
- Lump on eyebrow caused by sinus
- Pimple on eyebrow causing swelling
- What causes swelling between eyebrow and eye
- What can cause pulling out of eye lashes and eyebrows
- Hard bump on eyebrow causing eye swelling
- Boil on eyebrow causing eyelid to swell