What causes a lump on the breast?

Posted on Tue, 29 Nov 2016 in Pregnancy
Question: My wife has a small hard ball like formation in her right breast. What could be the reason for this? Is there any precaution that she should be taking?
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Ultrasound advised

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir, thanks for trusting health care magic.
You ask her to visit a gynaecologist or surgeon for examination.
In case they feel anything abnormal then an ultrasound of the Breast is a must.
You can discuss the report anytime
Dr Manisha
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Answered by
Dr. Manisha Jain


Practicing since :2007

Answered : 5136 Questions


The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on

Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties

138 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM Blog Questions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction