What causes a lump on centre of chest?
Please follow the suggestions below...
I have gone through your medical history and the photo you provided carefully and I can say as following :
- the mass you are referring is under the skin. I advise to run an ultrasound of the mass for further evaluation
- this mass is not causing acid reflux. Upper endoscopy is advised to evaluate the status of stomach for possible changes
For the moment, I advise to :
- make some changes in your diet to improve reflux symptoms
- be more physically active
- eat often and small portions
- do not lay down immediately after eating
- take antacids to stabilize stomach pH
Hope it was of help!
Please follow the suggestion below..
With regard to the pain after visiting doctor I thing that it is not related with pressing on the large lump.It is a coincidence.
With regard to diet plain for allergy you need to avoid allergens and use anti- histamine drugs.
To my opinion you should take care of the diet to improve GERD(acid reflux) like
avoid coffee, chocolate, tea, smoking, spicy foods, carbonated drinks.
With regard to back issues and Fibromyalgia I would recommend to do physiotherapy and use acetaminophen to relief pain. You should lose weight too. Swimming helps a lot in fibromyalgia.
Pleas do not use NSAID-s to relieve pain because these drug will aggravate you stomach problems.
wishing you all the best
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes lumps on the arms
- Lumps on neck chest cause
- What is the cause of lump on the clitoris
- What causes lump on thigh
- What causes lump in throat
- What causes lumps on head
- What causes lumps in vagina
- What causes lumps in breasts
- Lump in chest caused by steroids
- What can cause a lump on my chest