What causes a lump in throat, ear aches and sore throat?
You are having lymphoid tissue mass in the back of throat which show slit .
Thanks for the query.
I have read your query , seen your picture and understand your concern.
In my opinion , you are having lymphoid tissue mass in the back of throat which show slit in between . It is seen in many individuals with repeated upper respiratory track infection .
Repeated ear aches and sore throats most probably because of smoke allergy from E cigs.
If I were your treating doctor , I would advice
stop using frequent E cigs ,
use regular antiseptic chlorhexidine Mouth Wash twice daily,
antihistamine at night &
Saline nasal rinse thrice daily .
You will get relief.
Hope this information helpful to you .If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
use regular antiseptic chlorhexidine Mouth Wash twice daily, - Can this be purchased over the counter or is a prescription needed?
Antiseptic chlorhexidine Mouth Wash are prescription drug
Thanks for the follow up query.
Antiseptic chlorhexidine Mouth Wash are prescription drug like Peridex /Periogard / Periochip .
You can also use over the counter LISTERINE Antiseptic Mouthwash .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes bodyaches with sore throat
- What virus causes sore throat
- Sore throat causing ear pain
- Lump on tonsil causing sore throat
- What is the cause of the recurring sore throat
- What causes sore throat and aching kidneys
- Sore throat and ear ache in pregnancy
- Toothache sore throat whats the cause
- What causes sore throat and cough
- Sore throat and ear ache