What causes a lump at the top of penis?
It's a normal vein in the shaft.
Good Day and thank you for being with Healthcare Magic!
I have reviewed the picture/images that you have attached and I think what you have is a normal condition.
I don't see anything wrong. It is normal for the penis to have some superficial veins that runs under the skin in the shaft. You don't need to be worried about it.
I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: http://www.HealthcareMagic.com/doctors/dr-manuel-c-see-iv/66014 I would gladly help you. Best wishes
Nothing to be worried about.
Thank you for the follow-up question.
Looking at the picture it looks more like a turtousity and branching off point of veins. Blood clot wouldn't happen in that area unless there is history of trauma. I wouldn't worry about that vein and it is perfectly normal.
Regards, Manuel C. See IV, M.D. DPBU FPUA
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the cause of zits on penis
- What causes pea sized lump on penis
- What causes itchiness in penis
- What could cause a lump under the penis
- What causes lumps on penis
- What causes redness on the penis
- What causes shrinking of penis
- What causes lumps on the top of testicles
- What causes white lumps on my penis
- What causes itching in penis