What causes a large lump on forehead and left side of the nose?
It sounds like an Abscess which might require drainage.
I can understand your concern. What you describe sounds like an abscess of the face and forehead. It must have happened in the past 2 or 3 days. He could be having fever also. It would be helpful if you could send a photo.
I suggest you see a Doctor preferably an ENT specialist who can examine you. Antibiotics should be started like Tab Augmenting 625 mg thrice a day and also Tab Combiflam or Diclofenac twice a day. But as there is swelling he might require surgical evacuation of the pus by a small surgery.
Please don't delay and get him evaluated soonest. Meanwhile you should start antibiotics and send us a photo.
Take care and do let me know if there are any further queries.
Dr Rishi, New XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes painless lump on side of my neck
- What causes lumps along the back side of neck
- Lump soreness in the left side of neck cause
- What could cause painful lump on left testicle
- What causes lump in throat
- What causes blue lumps on my left thigh
- What causes lumps on head
- What could cause lump on either side of the groin
- What causes lumps in breasts
- What causes hard lump on upper side of back