What causes a large lump behind the thigh?
Please attach a photo of this lump.
Thank you for the query.
Can you please attach a photo of it? Without seeing it, its very hard to give precise answer.
Usually, lump in this location is lipoma. Its benign, soft and painless lesion. Does not turn into a cancer. Can be removed only for cosmetic reasons.
Please attach a photo so I can give more precise answer.
Ok I think I sent it
No need to be concerned.
As it is with you for 4 years, this is just another proof that its benign. So no need to be scared at all.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lump on inner thigh caused by chafing
- Chafing thighs cause lump
- What causes mottled thighs
- Causes of lump on inner thigh
- What causes lump on thigh
- Bladder infection causes thigh lump
- What causes blue lumps on my left thigh
- What could cause a lump on the thigh
- Painless lumps on the thigh causes
- What causes discoloured excess skin lump on thighs
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?