What causes a knee lump and inability to bend the elbow after injury?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
Question
hi I fell a few weeks ago and have a lump on my knee it has become very painful all around my knee do I need a x-ray and what can the lump be also my elbow I am unable to bend it because of the pain thanks XXXX
Wed, 9 May 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints

Answered by Dr. Gopal Goel 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Yes X rays are needed.

Detailed Answer:
Hi I am Dr Gopal Goel Orthopedic Surgeon.
In my opinion if you had injury few weeks ago which has not healed with persistent lump in knee and inability to bend elbow , Then you should get an x ray of both elbow and knee ASAP. You may require MRI of knee also if x rays are normal.
Thanks for the question. Please feel free to ask any other question.