What causes a itchy and burning rash on the buttocks?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Tue, 7 Jun 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hello my name is XXXX XXXXXXX I have a rash on my Butt. It has been there for weeks. I have tried every thing that I could think of.

It's red and bumpy it aslo has a mild burning Seshan.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please, upload an image for review!

Detailed Answer:
HI and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this rash that you have reported. Seeing a rash is very important in making the right diagnosis and proposing a good treatment plan for it. This also adds a personalized angle to your online experience. For these reasons, I will like to obtain an image of this rash to review before making an diagnosis and outlining a treatment plan.

To upload an image, click on the upload icon to the right of your dashboard and follow the onscreen instructions. You may also send it directly to customer service at YYYY@YYYY and request that it should be uploaded to your query.

I hope to hear from you and promise to respond promptly. Until next, I wish you well.
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 8 minutes later
As you can see it's red and bumpy and I have a burning sensation when it irritated
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Stop applying any further products!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for this image.

I have reviewed it fully and the reddish and bumpy nature is very evident. There is also no clear sign of an infection. Irritation is the most glaring remark and I will suggest that you stop applying any further products to this area. Only cleanse daily with an antiFollow up with me in 24hours with another image for further review and guidance.

Until then, I wish you well and hope to hear from you.