What causes a hydrocele?
I have not received answer from my original question,lease send to my E add.
More likely to be hydrocele, needs examination to confirm.
I have gone through your query.
Based on the information I feel it might be hydrocele. It is a painless buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles that causes the scrotum or groin area to swell.
It is diagnosed by examination of the scrotum, and another test known as transillumination to confirm this.
Small amounts of hydrocele can be ignored, but if the swelling is large, and gives an ungainly appearance or interfering with dressing or in daily activities, we recommend a simple surgery.
You have not mentioned if your hydrocele is big or small, ( or how big it is) but I would also suggest that an ultrasound of scrotum be performed before proceeding with a decision to operate or no.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Doa hydrocele cause nausea
- Hydrocele causes
- Can hydrocele cause sterility
- Underlying causes for pericarditis and hydrocele
- Can a hydrocele cause depression?
- Hydrocele causes urinary leakage
- What causes a hydrocele
- Hydrocele cause weak erections
- Hydrocele as a cause of renal failure
- What causes hydrocele in adults