What causes a hard painful lump on left side of the penis?
Seems to be due to Physical trauma and is usually benign!!!
I warmly Welcome you!
I have carefully worked through your case, and can well realize your health worries. Thanks for the consult here at HCM.
Your case history and symptoms show this lesion to be possibly due to a physical trauma to the penis head (glans) due to masturbation. Masturbation itself isn't so harmful if proper care is observed. You need to use a lubricant e.g KY Gel to keep the surface soft and frictionless as penis has very sensitive skin especially on its glans. When vigorously treated as in masturbation (as you did) it may cause such physical trauma and prominent veins.
Please don't be scared and sit relax as this will go away at its own. No heroic medical intervention is needed at this point of time. Just refrain from masturbation. It is mandatory to give rest to the penis at least for the time it is being healed up.
Take plenty of water and keep a healthy and balanced diet. Remain physically active and avoid tight underwear or garments. Wear loose fitting clothes. Take ACETAMINOPHEN 625mg after meals twice daily to expedite the recovery. No topical medications needed. You may apply cold sponging on shafts and glans penis
Hope it helps. Feel free to contact me anytime directly from my profile if you need further assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pea sized lump on penis
- What could cause a lump under the penis
- What causes penis not stiff and hard
- What could cause painful lump on left testicle
- What causes lumps on penis
- What causes hard and painful lump on exterior of anus
- What causes painful bump on each side of penis
- Vein on side of penis causing pain
- What causes white lumps on my penis
- What causes hard lump on upper side of back