What causes a hard lump at the corner of the eye?

Ophthalmologist
Question
I have a hard lump in the corner of my eye...not in my eye but right in the corner. My eye is watering and tired feeling. Doesn't really hurt but it is really annoying.

Wed, 23 May 2018 in Vision and Eye Disorders

Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 31 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Need more information

Detailed Answer:
My dear,
Thanks for sending your query to us.
Some more details are needed to offer some help.What part of the eye is envolved,is it on the lud margin or white of eye.If possible could you send a photograph of the eye,that will be helpful.How ling have you been having it and as you said this is not painful to touch?
Get back to me with these details so some helpful advice can be offered.