What causes a hard and bruised lump without pain near the belly button?
Possible hematoma,cyst or others. Not due to constipation.
I have evaluated your query thoroughly.
* Lump next to belly button seems to be in relation with lesion under skin as hematoma, sebaceous cyst or others. It is less likely to be due to constipation.
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely.
1. Lump - size, shape, movement in relation to underlying structures, visible over the surface or not.
2. Current pill name and dosage.
3. Details in regard to constipation.
4. If visible lump, kindly provide a photo picture of the same as an attachment in follow up session for better assessment .
Awaiting for your response.
Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel,
Hi and thanks for the details.
So it is lesion below the skin involving subcutaneous area, not related to constipation .
Needs attention to your doctor for assistance with antibiotics, anti inflammatory drugs to resolve it , before it gets flare up .
Hope I have answered your question.
Dr. Bhagyesh V. Patel
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Coughing cause belly button pain
- What causes sharp pain behind the belly button
- What causes lump and bruises on forearm
- What causes pain in lower belly
- What causes a male to have a lump in his belly button
- Cause for the lump near the belly button
- What causes pain in belly button while urinating
- What could be cause of belly pains
- What causes overnight bruise with lump
- What causes bruise and a lump on the heel