What causes a feeling of warmness in the body without fever?
more likely to be non specific symptom, relax
Feeling warm or hot, in many individuals may be due to non specific reason, if there is no associated fever, or redness of the affected part, it is unlikely to be anything alarming.
I hope there is no cold, URTI, UTI symptoms.
In the absence of above symptoms I don't think you need to worry much. If it persists or it bothers you, you can go for thyroid function tests ( TSH, T3, T4) as hyperthyroidism can also present with this.
Hope this helps
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Causes feel warm no fever
- What causes vomiting and body chill with fever
- Fever caused by body louse
- Wat causes high fever in the body
- What could be the cause for warm body without fever
- Causes of vomiting without fever
- High body Fever causes
- What causes extreme body heat with no fever
- What causes bedwetting without any fever
- What causes headache with nausea without fever