question-icon

What causes a feeling of vibration in the body?

Posted on Mon, 25 Jul 2016
Question: My husband said my body feels like it is vibrating
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Clinical examination required

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I understand your concerns but honestly speaking, a thorough clinical evaluation (neurological assessment) needs to be done for your husband. It is possible that your husband has 1. Autonomic imbalance 2. Motor incoordination as in Parkinson's disease 3. Brain atrophy (due to increase in age) 4. Problems with cerebellum (part of the brain at back of the head) 5. Problems with the inner ear (which controls balance). It is only after proper evaluation and investigation that the underlying cause can be identified and thereby treated.

I hope you understand.

Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha