What causes a feeling of vibration in the body?
Clinical examination required
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I understand your concerns but honestly speaking, a thorough clinical evaluation (neurological assessment) needs to be done for your husband. It is possible that your husband has 1. Autonomic imbalance 2. Motor incoordination as in Parkinson's disease 3. Brain atrophy (due to increase in age) 4. Problems with cerebellum (part of the brain at back of the head) 5. Problems with the inner ear (which controls balance). It is only after proper evaluation and investigation that the underlying cause can be identified and thereby treated.
I hope you understand.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Vibration causes
- What causes a vibrating sensation in the breast
- What causes feeling strange vibrations in my groin area
- Vibration in the body what causes it
- What causes chest vibrations
- What is the body vibrating feeling i have
- What causes a popping or vibration feeling in the chest
- What causes a vibrating feeling in legs and feet
- What causes quick vibrations and quivering feeling below my stomach
- What causes vibrations in arms and legs