What causes a feeling of tightness in chest area?
Get your Medical and Cardiac workup done asap
Hello. Welcome to health care magic. I'm sorry to hear about your symptoms and since these are persisting for long so don't ignore these. The tightness in left side of the chest may be of heart origin so i would recommend you to get your cardiac workup done as soon as possible. The other symptoms may be related to these and they will be relieved once your cardiac issue is properly diagnosed.
For excessive sleepiness and increasing lethargy get your thyroid function tests performed as well. It may be because of the hypothyroidism and after correction it may relieve many of your other related symptoms as well. So it's the right time for all the blood tests and EKG. Hope you will be satisfied. Thanks.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes tightness in chest with palpitations
- What causes a jittery feeling in chest
- What causes tight feeling in head
- What causes occasional chest tightness
- What causes chest tightness and wheezing
- What could be the cause for tightness in chest
- What is the cause for tightness and pain in chest
- Feeling chest tightness causes
- What causes pressure feeling in chest
- What causes feet to feel tight