What causes a feeling of something stuck in throat when having hormone problems?
several possible causes
It may be related to thyroid hormonal imbalance but other hormones shouldn't have some effect. So you should do thyroid ultrasound for start.
Also, it may be caused by esophageal spasms due to esophagitis,gastritis,gerd. In this case symptom would be aggravated by smoking,alcohol,coffee and stress and if it persists you should do gastroscopy. Wish you good health.Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cause of pressure in throat and hormones
- What causes hormonal changes
- Hormone problems that cause twitching
- What hormones cause puberty
- What hormone causes spots
- What hormone causes melasma
- What hormone causes pimples
- What causes the feeling of something crawling up the throat
- What causes hormonal migraines
- What causes a feeling like something stuck in throat